Tuesday, March 23, 2010

:: My Lainey Girl ::

Okay, so this week over at I <3 Faces they are focusing on angles, and while I have tons of different archived pictures to choose from~ I decided that since it is such a beautiful sunshiny afternoon, and I have such a beautiful little 3 yr old model (the twins were napping) that I would go out and shoot some fresh shots. I absolutely die when I see this picture- my big girl growing up so fast. She is beautiful, and I love all 3 of my beautiful daughters SO much.

This is a fun angle to try out ~ I was low on the ground, almost laying down flat, and she was looking down at me ~ It's not as apparent with only one person as the subject but this shot works really well (probably better) with a group of people, juts to get a fun, different perspective.

  (PS. I LOVE SUNSHINE!!)

Head on over to the I<3 Faces website and check out all of the other fun "Angle" entries!





10 comments:

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

love this!

Sara said...

your girl is just so beautiful! From the angle of the shot to the expression on her face, I love EVERYTHING about this image. Great capture!

Krista Campbell said...

Beautiful light and beautiful girl!

Cindy Schultz said...

oh my goodness, so super sweet. My heart has melted! Beautiful!

Elyssa said...

She is adorable! Beautiful.

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

you're not kidding, she IS so beautiful! gorgeous eyes too!!!

Rachel Renee Photography said...

Oh she's beautiful! And I love the backlight. Great shot.

rowe timson said...

oh i love the light in this photo and her eyes... beautiful!

Kirstin said...

Wow! That is so cute. Actually I was just looking at pics of the babies and I thought they looked like little Lainey's!

Kaitlyn said...

Love it...I wish I could get a shot of my cousin like that. So perfect...