Thursday, March 11, 2010

:: Sweet Baby Savannah ::

So my first official newborn studio session took place yesterday (although the studio technically won't open until later this year). It was challenging and fun all in one. Baby's are a tough gig, I tell ya! We spent most of the time with the space heater trying to get her warm so she would fall asleep :). She is such a little doll though, really. I can't believe how tiny she is right now- at just 12 days old. I look at my twins and they are HUGE compared to her! Time really flies fast- I was happy to be able to capture these first few days of Savannah's life. I had so much fun with all of my backdrops and new props! I'd love know what you think~ Here is sweet, sweet baby Savannah...


The End.... (can't blog a baby without a little tooshie!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi: These pics are absolutely spectacular. They made me cry.....all of them!! You really did an outstanding job!!!
Love,
Granny Sue

Anonymous said...

Absolutey precious!! Great pics Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Your work is beautiful.

Sunny said...

Heidi, Heidi...you've done it again! WOW!! I NEED more adjectives to describe your amazing gift!!

Hannah said...

awwww I love them all!

Manda said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Rachel said...

They are sooooo cute!

Danielle said...

Beautiful heidi. I'm loving the backdrops and props.

Rachel said...

The first shot of her on the dresser/armoire ROCKS. it stole my heart. love, love, love!

Becky said...

Wow... seriously incredible. First of all the baby is precious- how could the pics not be beautiful, but seriously Heidi you have a rare gift- a true artist!